Get your growing child excited about everything from problem solving to learning to read.
The LeapStart™ interactive learning system is designed to help build key skills and challenge kids to get ready for their next step in learning.
How it works
The magic behind LeapStart™ is a stylus that reads invisible dots on every page triggering questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more.
The grow-with-me stylus is comfortable for kids of all ages and promotes proper writing grip.
Features touch-and-talk games, creative challenges, problem-solving puzzles, math mazes and more for 2-7 year olds with more than 30 activities in every book.
Multiple book levels
Progress from preschool to first grade with 25+ activity books including two Learn to Read book sets that all work on LeapStart™.
Grows with you
Most replayable activities are designed with two levels so that kids can play and learn at the right level and move up when they’re ready.
Teaches important skills
Each book seamlessly blends fun with skills from problem solving to learning to read that are important to a child’s development for a comprehensive introduction to key concepts.
Every activity across all 25+ books is designed to be played again and again for endless discovery.
- 2 AA Batteries
- High-speed Internet connection
- Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768
- Wi-Fi connection (for certain features)
- Available USB port
- 1 GB of RAM
- 500 MB free disk space
- LeapFrog Parent Account required.
- Pentium® 4 or equivalent (2 GHz processor or faster recommended)
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8, or Windows® 10 operating system with latest service pack
- Intel®-based Apple computer (1 GHz processor or faster recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.8+ operating system software
- MAC, APPLE and MAC OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
LeapStart activity books
- Problem Solving
- Reading Comprehension