LeapStart™ Preschool Interactive Learning System
• LeapFrog Interactive Learning System Preschool
• Preschool Sample Book
• Parent Handbook
• Parent Guide
• Quick Start Guide
• USB cable
The LeapStart interactive learning system is designed to help build key skills and challenge kids to get ready for their next step in learning.
How it works
The magic behind LeapStart is a stylus that reads invisible dots on every page triggering engaging audio like questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more to teach school and life skills in new, exciting ways.
4 book levels
Progress from Preschool to Primary School with 16 activity books that all work on LeapStart.
School & Life Skills
Each activity book seamlessly blends school and life skills, like ABCs and music, for a more comprehensive introduction to key concepts.
A funfest of touch-and-talk games, creative challenges, problem-solving puzzles, maths mazes and more awaits with 30+ activities in every book.
Every activity across all 16 books is designed to be played again and again for endless discovery, storytelling, music making, jokes and more.
Grows with you
Most replayable activities are designed with two levels so that kids can play and learn at the right level and move up when they're ready.
Perfect for Preschool
Includes: Kid-tough device with easy-hold stylus for little hands and Preschool sampler book.
- Requires 2 AA batteries. Not included.
- Product dimensions: 28.2Wx27.2Hx3.6D
- Product weight: 1.59 kg
- High-speed Internet connection
- Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768
- Wi-Fi connection (for certain features)
- Available USB port
- 1 GB of RAM
- 500 MB free disk space
- LeapFrog Parent Account required.
- Pentium® 4 or equivalent (2 GHz processor or faster recommended)
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8, or Windows® 10 operating system with latest service pack
- Intel®-based Apple computer (1 GHz processor or faster recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.8+ operating system software
- MAC, APPLE and MAC OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.