LeapStart® 3D is a complete learning system that magically brings books to life with audio and then enhances the learning with corresponding 3D-like animations.
Animation brings the books to life
Enhance the learning with amazing 3D-like animations. Amazing 3D-like animations enhance the learning and help kids better understand the learning concepts.
Features touch-and-talk games, creative challenges, problem-solving puzzles, maths mazes and more for 2-7 year olds with more than 30 activities in every book.
Multiple book levels
Progress from preschool to first grade with 25+ activity books including two Learn to Read book sets that all work on LeapStart®. A computer with an Internet connection is required to download books onto the LeapStart® system.
Grows with you
Most replayable activities are designed with two levels so that kids can play and learn at the right level and move up when they’re ready.
RockIt Pets™ Games
Play games with Pete-Zaah, including a skateboard game where you can help him perform tricks and avoid obstacles.
Teaches important skills
Each book seamlessly blends fun with skills from problem solving to learning to read that are important to a child’s development for a comprehensive introduction to key concepts.
- 2 AA Batteries
- Product weight: 1.48 kg
- High-speed Internet connection
- Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768
- Available USB port
- 1 GB of RAM
- 500 MB free disk space
- LeapFrog Parent Account required.
- Pentium® 4 or equivalent (2 GHz processor or faster recommended)
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8, or Windows® 10 operating system with latest service pack
- Intel®-based Apple computer (1 GHz processor or faster recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.11+ operating system software
- MAC, APPLE and MAC OS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Daily Routines
- Feelings & Emotions
- Number Recognition
- Problem Solving
The Learning Difference
“With LeapStart 3D, children engage with real books packed with activities to build key skills from counting and problem solving to phonics and vocabulary. LeapStart 3D adds a new dimension to learning as children can visualize the meaning of words and learn about shapes and geometry concepts with 3D-like animations.” - Carolyn James, PhD, LeapFrog Literacy Expert